1. Theory exams = death.
2. Making one mistake so bad and horrible during your recital or concert that you end up panicking and make even more mistakes, causing you to create an entirely new piece (not a good one)!
3. Putting all your feelings into your playing that you end up treating your piano like a therapist.
5. When your sheet music won’t stick together.
6. Waiting for your piano to be tuned and only being able to play a few notes. #JustLikeSandThroughTheHourGlass
7. Pronouncing composers’ names properly and feeling sophisticated in front of your friends who think you’re just being a d-bag. :-/
8. When you have no pitch.
9. When people ask if you can you play Fur Elise.
10. Messing up in front of people when you typically nail it every time.
11. When people ask you to play by ear but you don’t know how to.
12. Sight reading. Might as well be a victim of the headless horseman! Argh :O
13. The desire to play piano when not in access to one.
14. Frozen fingers. Pianos and cold weather do not mix people!
15. Your pinky is next to useless. :'(
16. Having to flip the page while playing.
17. Playing your warm ups too fast that it sounds like one big note.
18. Banging the keys in frustration. Be honest. We’ve all done this.
19. Learning your scales, arpeggios and the like for your exams.
20. When the fingering powers up to a supernatural level and you have to go all mystical and gymnast like just to be able to play.
21. When your teacher tells you your “ff” isn’t loud enough even though you’re banging at it harder than a pirate digging for booty at Treasure Island.
22. When your teacher says your “pp/ppp” isn’t soft enough. Time to go to #canine hearing levels!
23. That one part you always mess up. Why do sharps and flats have to be so confusing, man!
24. When listening to classical music with someone and they ask you if you can play that.
25. When your friends go out and see an empty piano and expect you to be Ray Charles for the night.
26. Wearing glasses and playing piano. Too much head-jamming can make you lose your spectacles.
27. When the tempo is largo or grave and you just know it’s going to be a very slow boring 6 pages.
28. Learning a whole heap of Italian, French and German words but not having enough knowledge to be able to use it in conversation.
29. Never being able to grow your nails. 🙁
So readers, which of these do you absolutely hate the most? Let us know in the comments below!