By now we hope and assume you’ve all read the predecessor to this post, 10 Nifty Alternate Uses for a Piano. Regardless of if you are a crazy piano person or are just environmentally savvy and seek a way to give your piano a new career-path amidst their mid-life crisis, you can’t argue that these re-purposed pianos aren’t cool. So presenting, 10 more examples as to why pianists are the most creative people in the world, enjoy!
1. A place to put all your tools…
2. A coffee table where you can finally strike a chord 😉
3. A unique shelf to hang up your favorite cards.
4. A bed to help to help lull you to sleep with sweet sounds.
5. A screensaver, space saver, cup holder and note keeper.
6. It’s a room out of a fairytale!
7. Oh, give it a rest would you! #SeeWhatIDidThere
8. Wooden planters because you wouldn’t practice :'( :-/ 🙂
9. I get knocked down, oh, but I get up again!
10. What’s your stanza on this? No broken chords here, only broken bottles, savvy?
So readers, we want to know, which of these nifty ideas do you like the best? Let us know in the comments below!